FIRST MOVER ADVANTAGE AND ECONOMIES OF SCALE
- As a leading and established operator of traditional coffee shops in Singapore with 26 years of experience, we have a first mover advantage.
- Given our large portfolio of food outlets under management and self-managed food stalls, we believe we have economies of scale in our operations.
RESILIENT BUSINESS MODEL WITH MULTIPLE REVENUE STREAMS
- Our diverse portfolio of business lines provides us with multiple revenue streams which reduces our reliance on any one particular business division and increases the resilience of our Group’s business.
- Through our involvement in various aspects of the supply chain – from managing food outlets to operating food stalls within the outlets and producing semi-finished food products in our Central Kitchen – we have better control over our business process and can generate cost savings.
QUALITY FOOD TENANTS AND ANCHOR TENANTS
- As at 30 June 2019, we have a 96% occupancy rate over a total of over 500 stalls within the 67 food outlets under our management.
- We have managed to attract tenants who operate most of their stalls in our outlets and we believe this long-term relationship with tenants contributes to the sustainability of our food outlets.
EXPERIENCED AND PROVEN MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Led by our Founder and Executive Chairman, Mr Lim Hee Liat who has more than 28 years of experience in the F&B industry, our senior management team is made up of qualified and dedicated individuals, most of whom have more than 12 years of experience in the F&B industry.
LOCATION OF FOOD OUTLETS
- Given the location and variety of products at our food outlets, we believe we have established a broad and varied customer base and cultivated brand loyalty, which we intend to leverage on to further increase our market share